Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ketchup Art

Levide's Ketchup Art @https://www.instagram.com/lart_vide/
Levide's Ketchup Art
I am amazed by artists who can make art from almost anything.

Thanks to "Comics, Comics Everywhere" on Tumbler, I have discovered Levide's Ketchup Art from her Instagram.

She made recognizable Avengers: Infinity Poster Art. On a plate. With ketchup.

In fact, she's made several art pieces out of ketchup, and coffee stains, and with the more traditional mediums of pen & ink and watercolors.


I also like her Instagram's subtitle: 
"Tough but fragile." That's interesting.

I also become jealous. I have no passionate need to perform or create art. I am not an artist in waiting.

But I do wish I had the talent to make art or the talent to carry a tune (and not sound like a cow mooing -- as my brother once accused me of sounding like when I was singing along to music on the car radio).

I want the skills. I want to be able to sit at the table at the end of a meal and absent-mindedly compose a piece of art on my plate while having a conversation.

Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment