Friday, February 16, 2018

Hrjoe Photography

Hrjoe Photography with some of his creations
HRJOE Photography
Since the latest evidence of the failure of American democracy has left me afraid and depressed, I thought I would try to steer this blog back towards the lighter side by sharing one of my favorite artists: Hrjoe Photography.

He is a self-proclaimed nerd who makes these amazing images out of action figures.

I loved playing with Star Wars figures when I was a kid, and I would absolutely have flipped out if I could have played with figures like these.

I highly recommend flipping through his collection online. FB reviews

"Cook Out"* by HRJOE Photography

"Hot Shit"* by HRJOE Photography

"Pull" by HRJOE Photography

"Hangout" by HRJOE Photography

"The Panther" by HRJOE Photography

"Deadpool's Pad"* by HRJOE Photography

 "Marvel vs. DC"* by HRJOE Photography


*(Apologies to HRJOE for the titles I added to the pieces that were without one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment