Monday, June 13, 2016

BSOD (sniff sniff)

BSOD Image with text: ":( Noooooo! Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart."
So, I've run into a bit of a problem with my computer...

It up and died on me. Most horribly, it took all my good work down with it.

A complete loss. All my files, trapped in a brick with no recovering them because the hard drive is toast.

(I just thought I was having a problem with my mouse. Who knew?)

Anyway, it may be a while before I can return to my regularly scheduled programming as I have two months of work to restore (my small batch of backed up files were last saved in March). (Hopefully it won't take as long the second time through...)

US Map with red circles for each mass shooting since Sandy Hook provided by VOX.comI will try to get back at it soon. In the meanwhile, may my silence function as prayer for all those who have lost someone to gun violence.

Rainbow colored hearts in a row with first one (red) split in two with text: "More love. Less hate."

No comments:

Post a Comment