Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Anna Kendrick cracks me up

I have never been one to watch comedies or TV sitcoms, and I typically find what I tend to call "boy" humor dismaying instead of funny (though women can be idiots, too, and find such idiocy funny); however, for some reason, Anna Kendrick can tweet something quirky, and I will find it hysterical (which I would argue suggests I do indeed have a sense of humor of some sort).

I found these gifs of her on tumblr (of course), and I was trying to describe them to my mother as "funny shower thoughts," but I must confess that I am not exactly sure from where or whence they come. I apologize for not having better context to give you, but I think you'll enjoy them anyway.

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "I've probably said 'fuck' more times than my own name."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "They should announce a sequel to Groundhog Day and just re-release the original."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "If I had a dollar for every time I needed a dollar, I would never need a dollar."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "Does a frozen yogurt headache burn fewer calories than an ice cream headache?"

Gif of Anna Kendrick making a mind blown gesture with text: "If I touch my phone in the right places, pizza will show up at my front door."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "Using your laptop to research buying a new one is like asking it to dig its own grave."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "When a pregnant woman swims, she's basically a human submarine."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "If you break a pencil, you have two pencils. But if you break a pen, you have zero pens."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "A birth certificate is basically a baby receipt."

Gif of Anna Kendrick with text: "I wonder what my dog named me."

No comments:

Post a Comment